Sunday, August 24, 2014

A Princess Look in a Princess Skirt.








Jacket: Juicy Couture
Skirt: Alexander McQueen
Shoes: Gabor

I used 2 of the same words in one post title, but that is exactly what this look makes me feel. The skirt I already mentioned, and the jacket happens to have those little details, like peplum, laces in the back, fitted silhouette - they do make you feel a little bit like a royalty. But the jacket is actually denim, so this look doesn't look ridiculously dressy. And, of course, the shoes! I totally forgot I planned to wear my gold ankle boots with this outfit, and grabbed these shoes. These are loafers with a small heel, so they work with a skirt and do not make  me look like I am going to a prom.

And here I am also presenting my new hair look: I decided to say goodbye to ombre hair for a couple of months and go with soft chestnut brown shade for my ends. Though I do plan to go back to ombre again, I am already missing it!

No comments:

Post a Comment