Thursday, August 7, 2014

Playing with the White.


Skirt: Aeropostale
Top: Victoria's Secret
Vest: Promod
Shoes: Salamander
Necklace: Mexx
Bag: Michae Kors
Headband: handmade

I've suddenly become bored with dresses. As cute and easy as they are, they leave no room for fantasy with styling. So yesterday I put together this all white outfit just for fun. I would rather skip the headband, but my hair has been looking so messy with all this heat, so a headband becomes a rea saviour. I am not a fan of this top, but it was the best of what I own. And as for the lace skirt, I came to a conclusion, that this is a staple for any wardrobe. It really combines with ANYTHING.

My true reason for hating summer - my father died 4 years ago on 10 August. He was a very active and optimistic man, never tired, never lazy, and that hot summer of 2010 just killed his heart. So to me summer is a hot, annoying and cruel season.








No comments:

Post a Comment